Compositing Test 1

This was my first ever attempt at compositing. I was asked to shoot any photo outdoor, to shoot a photo of any small figurine and to composite the small figurine  by enlarging it and merging it with the background while matching the lighting. I chose this two-inch tall figurine of a character called Shanks and … Continue reading

Running

Running was one of my first attempts at modeling, rigging and animating something in 3D. It was created in Maya and composited in After Effects. I wanted to use a 3D software but have the final output look like 2D. The project was finished in 2 weeks. It was completed in April 2011. Running was … Continue reading

Book Animation: 45 Second Presentation

This project was created on a book bought from a second-hand store. The main goals of this project were to animate traditionally on paper, created cycles and shooting the passes. Duration of the project was 1 week and it was completed in January 2011.

Recycle

In this project, during school,  I thought of experimenting with cans. I collected cans from the recycle bins all over school for a week, washed them and then fabricated them in order to animate them. After the shooting all the cans used in the project were recycled. The main goal of the project was to … Continue reading

Duel

Duel was one of my first short animated projects. Duration of the project was 3 weeks. The main goals of the project was to experiment with different styles, mediums and types of animation. I tried to combine pixilation, cut-out, flash animation along with live-action. Duel was finished in December 2010.

Without Permission

Without Permission is an animated project involving lip-sync and stop-motion animation. The goals of the class were to observe and fabricate characters, get a voice recording and to perform lip-sync animation. The duration of the project was 2 weeks.

Shot by Shot

Shot by shot was a project created in class involving cardboard cut-out animation. The main goal of the class was to animate everything outdoors. The duration for this project was 1 week. This became a test for my later project Bar!