I finished this short film in February 2013. This was a fun project.
Blackbirds was my thesis film and my last project at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, Asia. This film was finished in May 2012. Each and every visual aspect as well as animation of the film was done by me. The characters are inspired from the sculptures of Giacometti. My main goals were … Read more
Planes have been my latest obsession. I wanted to experiment with setting up shots for flying sequences. I designed and modeled a fighter plane and some clouds in Maya. Shading and animation was done in Maya as well. The compositing was done in After Effects. These shots have been done in March 2013. I will … Read more
This reel contains parts from my latest short film The Girl Who Destroyed The World as well as my past projects – Blackbirds, Running, 45 second presentation, Recycle and Bar! If you would like to see some pre-production work I have done for a short script I have written(will be produced later when I can … Read more
This reel contains parts of my thesis film BLACKBIRDS along with a couple of shots from my new film The Girl Who Destroyed The World as well as my previous projects Running, Dancing and black Guitar.
This was another stop motion test done during the beginning of my second year of MFA, while in a workshop by Darcy Prendergast. Each second year student had to choose a team of 3 first year students and make a small pixelation video. Total time given was 1 hour. I chose Arjun Chatterjee, Chen Jiao … Read more
Momotaro’s Journey is a project I am currently working on. It is my adaptation of the popular Japanese folktale Momotaro. The character and background designs have been finalized. Character Designs : Map : Background Design :
Dancing is an experimental project I did in my compositing class. My goals were to experiment with lighting, movement and in-camera effects. After finishing shooting, I processed the footage in After Effects. This project was completed in December 2011.
Black Guitar was a compositing project I did in October 2011. The objective of the project was to shoot a photograph and to re-create that in 3D. I chose a guitar and a studio lighting set-up for the photograph. The next steps involved modeling, texturing, lighting in MAYA. Rendering was done in passes using Mental … Read more